PASSENGER INFORMATION SYSTEM
All units are equipped with a modern passenger information system, and the screens have been designed according to UIC 176.
External LED displays
One LED display is installed on all doors (including those designed for disabled passengers) to provide the following information:
- symbol of the operator and the car,
- route number,
- car number,
- intermediate stops (in the form of scrolling text).
Interior LED displays
At the end of each passenger car, above the doors, interior displays will be installed to provide the following information
- name of the next stop and the destination,
- current time and date,
- information on the availability of toilets.
Depending on the route and requirements, the displays can be programmed to provide additional information, such as:
- when the train is closing in to a station,
- when the train has stopped at a station,
- when the train leaves the station.